- Sugar as per taste
- Lemon Juice - 2tsp
- Salt to tast
- Dry Red Chilly (Shukno Lanka) - 2-3
- Fried fennel seeds (mouri) - 2tsp
- Kamranga (cut into pieces) - 8-10
- Lemon Leaf - 7-8
- Sugar Syrup - 1 Medium Bowl
- Mustard Oil - 2tsp
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and add the dry red chillies in it.
- Add the pieces of kamranga in it, salt and cover the little so that the kamranga pieces get cooked on low flame.
- After 5-10min remove the lid and if the pieces are more or less cooked add sugar syrup to it along with sugar and 2-3 lemon leaves & again cover the lid to get cooked.
- Take off the lid as the kamranga is fully cooked by now. Add lemon juice and fennel seeds to it
- Now put the pan on high flame so that the chutney gets thickened.
- On the other end for decoration spread few lemon leaves, cherry in a bowl and then pur the chutney on top of the decoration