Peas Kachori is a very ethnic bangali khana which is prepared on all rituals mostly in winter and peas kachori with Aloo Dum is famous worldwide.
- flour (Maida) - 500gm
- green peas - 500gm
- green chillies - 3-4
- hing - a pinch
- red chilli powder - 1tsp
- roasted cumin seed (finely powdered) - 2-3tsp
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- firstly make a tight paste of green peas with proportionate water for the stuff
- then take maida, add little salt and luke warm water and make the dough for the kachori and keep aside.
- take oil in a pan and add the green peas pate along with hing, red chilli powder, green chillies, salt and roasted jeera powder. make a tight mixture and keep aside to cool
- take small balls of maida and put the peas mixture inside and fold it to form balls
- then roll them in the form of kachori and fry them in heated oil.
- serve hot with aloo dum or any pickle